On May 18th, faithful across Australia and Oceania will join in prayer of the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3 pm for the 4 time. The action is the fruit of the Congress of Divine Mercy held in Melbourne in 2018 and involves joining in prayer twice a year: on May 18, which is the anniversary of the birth of St. John Paul II, and on September 13—the anniversary of the revelation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, above all, by the faithful of Australia and Oceania. Also Sisters of the Congregation of Our Lady of Mercy have joined in this prayerful action. Also Sisters of the Congregation of Our Lady of Mercy have joined in this prayerful action. On May 18th, all those participating will pray for the following intentions:
- For all those who will soon be ordained priests, that they may be zealous stewards of God’s Mercy
- For the strengthening of faith and the revival of common prayer in families
- For the repentance and the conversion of preachers of anti-Christian pseudo-values
- Merciful Jesus, stop the spread of the pandemic COVID19 virus in our region and around the world
- Merciful Jesus, show us your strength, embrace us in your protection and hear the cry of the powerless and suffering united in this prayer
- Let us also pray for our own intentions.
More information and how to join: www.worldchaplet.org