The Hour of Readings from the Liturgy of the Hours in Latin, Italian and Polish was established by the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments on the 1st March 1993. The full text of Liturgy of the Hours for the ceremony in Latin, Italian, English and Polish – the 1st July 2003 was esta- blished (Prot. 1690/01/L). “Liturgy of the Hours. The Own Texts of Saint Faustina Kowalska” in Polish were published by the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy and Pallotinum Publishing House in 2003.